The first is grinder, which is used to grind malt, and second is mash tank and fermenter. The set of beer equipment is mainly composed of fermentation tanks and saccharification tanks. Generally, only one saccharification tank is required, and several fermentation tanks are required. The number and type of fermentation tanks should be selected according to their own production requirements and type of wine, to be done.
Materials: malt, hops, yeast, water
The complete set of brewery production equipment mainly includes main components such as crushing system, saccharification system, fermentation system, cooling system, cleaning system, control system and many auxiliary components. Craft beer equipment model: from 100 liters to 10,000 liters, different configurations and different models of craft beer equipment have different prices.
Small beer equipment is mainly used in catering and entertainment places such as pubs, bars, restaurants, music bars and KTV.
Small equipment can be selected in 100 liters, 200 liters, 300 liters, 500 liters and 1000 liters, depending on your own scale.Beer equipment composition system
1. The fermentation system mainly includes fermentation tanks, sake tanks and yeast expansion equipment. The tank body is made of 304 stainless steel plates, cooling medium is alcohol water, tank body has a sight glass, an inlet and an outlet at bottom, a double-acting vacuum relief valve, a diaphragm pressure gauge and a closed sight glass at top. inside with a wash ball, externally connected to a backup pressurized exhaust pipe, tank has a sterile sampling valve and platinum resistance, with a Lumi type 80 mirror spotlight. Cold rolled elliptical top, beautiful and no dead corner to clean; with sampling hole.
2. The equipment is convenient for manual operation and manual cleaning for further fermentation of high-quality beer. With advanced fermentation engineering technology and equipment manufacturing, it can realize automatic, semi-automatic control and control of whole beer process with automatic fermentation control system. Fermentation tank cleaning hatches are divided into top hatches, side hatches and belt hatches.
3. The fermentation system usually consists of 6-12 fermentation tanks with capacities ranging from 100 liters to 5000 liters. There are various types and can be customized to suit your needs. The inner tank of equipment is made of high quality international standard stainless steel. Welded materials, high pressure polyurethane foam with bottom design cone insulation, outsourcing according to customer needs, available in mirror, brushed, carbon steel, sprayed and other forms.
4. Standardized beer fermentation production technology, mirror polishing inside tank and polishing quality standards fully meet requirements of beer fermentation systems, automatic cleaning and disinfection.
5. The cooling jacket of fermentation tank meets technical standards of industry. It adopts jacket heat exchange methods,like Maitreya plate, arched channel, corrugated channel and spiral, to meet heat exchange technology needs of various cooling media. and pressure.
6. Washing and sterilization pipelines, material pipelines, cooling return pipelines and reflux pipelines are connected between fermentation tanks. All stainless steel pipes in contact with materials are made of ISO sanitary pipe or pin with polished inner and outer walls in accordance with food hygiene standards.